Copyright (Take Down Request)
Intellectual Property And Publicity Rights Info
NM® sells a lot of custom designs to people around the world with the permission of their suppliers. Our company is a retailer company, meaning that we do not own intellectual property of any of the designs or products that are displayed on our website.
All the products available on our store have being tracked down to be sure that they can't be call legally as counterfeit and does not infringe any intellectual property law. Some people may lie about their art and we understand that. Therefore, if anything on our website is your artwork and you can prove it, we will happily remove it within 24 hours.
This Copyright Notice and Takedown Policy is to protect the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of third parties. We will respond promptly to the notices of alleged IPR infringement.
However, we need your help to identify potentially IPR infringing items as intellectual property owners are responsible for protecting their own IP; additionally, we do not claim to hold legal expertise on IPR matters.
Please submit a report of alleged IP infringement to us if you believe an intellectual property right has been violated on our website. Your report must include the following information:
○ Name of the intellectual property right owner
○ Your full name and the name of the company you represent
○ Your full address, Inc. City, State, and Zip Code
○ Your contact email address and telephone number, Inc. international dialing code
○ A complete description of the alleged intellectual property rights infringement
○ Explanation of the alleged infringement & its location on the FishFanClub website
○ A declaration that you believe an IPR has been violated
○ A statement that the information in your Notice is true and correct
Please email us the report at firstname.lastname@example.org